Pictures of Citi Field

By / March 29, 2009 / Uncategorized

I took as many pictures as I could before my batteries died. There should be something said about non-digital cameras. They don’t die so fast.

I’m not the greatest photographer, but I tried my best considering the weather was not cooperating. I will post better pictures after the team workout this Sunday.

Since there were quote a few, I put them on a separate page. Enjoy!

Citi Field Pictures

img_0355

I hope the weather cooperates for the team workout. Pictures of players, the field and the stadium always look better in bright sunlight! Bring a pack of batteries!

Welcome back Ed. Long time no hear from.

I’m getting like a 10-pack of batteries. I’ll be really upset if the weather goes south again. It is way too cold at Citi Field. Only once did I ever experience frigid air like that at Shea.

Welcome back Ed. Long time no hear from.

If the weather is cold again for the workout on Sunday, I’ll probably be on the local news. The news crews will want to interview the one fan crazy enough to wear shorts in those temperatures. Thank you for the welcome back. I’m not going anywhere. You always provide me with great stories, so I’ll never be far. Keep those blogs coming!

Hi Kelly. Thanks.

I know NYR. I think what was the hardest was having to see Shea like that through the Citi Field windows. When I got home and looked through my pictures I really looked at the rubble and even I was a little sad. You were the star of one of my pics. lol

Hi Kelly. Thanks.

taz

I worked for Hunt Construction. I was a foreman at Citi Field. There are 3 Phillies Jerseys buried in the ball park. As a lifelong Phillies fan, I felt it was my duty to jinx the Mets. I’m not telling you my real name for obvious reasons. The jerseys are:

1. Under the Fanwalk bricks.
2. Jackie Robinson Rotunda in the vicinity of the Ticket Office window.
3. Near the vicinity of the ’47 Shop near right field.

I understand how some may not believe that jerseys are buried beneath Citi Field. Thats ok, I’m not trying to convince people. Take a look at when I posted this on this forum below (LAST SUMMER) This is proof that I’ve been sitting on this for a while.

Unlike the dope that revealed his identity for the Ortiz Jersey thing, nobody will even know who I am. Is this an original prank? No, but who cares? Did you invent every joke you ever told?? When your at Citi Field, say hi to the Burrell, Howard, and Utley jerseys beneath your feet.

taz

1. Under the Fanwalk bricks.
2. Jackie Robinson Rotunda in the vicinity of the Ticket Office window.
3. Near the vicinity of the ’47 Shop near right field.