Thanks to CFoD reader, Joey Torres, who sent this photo to me. It is one of Mr. Met getting into a silly string fight with other mascots at a hockey game. I thought it was funny. He is the best mascot to have ever lived. Does this raise your baseball fever?
- Reyes: “…if someone gave me the opportunity, I was going to do a good job.”
- Cespedes: “The way this team is playing right now is like last year’s team.”
- Mets defeat Reds and tell ESPN: Screw you and your schedule!
- Wildcard Race: “Kids” leading the battle cry for October
- Granderson, Cabrera: A power win as Mets injuries reach dangerous levels