Video: Tribute to Gary “the Kid” Carter

By / February 19, 2012 / Past, Present and Future

Darren from the 7 Line hosted a tribute at Citi Field on Friday night. Several Mets fans, including Darren and Ray Gruenfelder from the Crazy Mets Fan website, were interviewed for this video. The video also features some rare footage and videos.

Feel free to share the video with your friends. You can subscribe to the CFoD YouTube channel here.

Ray Grueneder

Thanks Tanya for that wonderful video tribue to Gary Carter. I am glad that I was able to contribute my own Gary Carter memory. There were so many but that one definately sticks out as a big moment for Mets fans as well as (I am sure) for Gary and his family.

You’re welcome, Ray. I am glad you liked it. Thank you for participating in it. I thought it was a nice thing for Mets fans to be a part of his tribute.

Ray Grueneder

DONNA BAUER!

I had just finished reading todays Daily News ,and crying again, after all of the great articles and stories about KID, when I decided to go on the computer to clear my head. BUT I saw your post about this video. Silly me had to watch it now and need to thank you for making me cry again…LOL THANK YOU REALLY for a wonderful and heartfelt tribute to one of the most universally loved men who ever played the KIDS game of baseball..RIP KID you will be missed.

lol I am so sorry Donna. Joey was saying he shed a few tears too. I am glad you liked the video though. He deserved that and more. In this day and age in sports, it is hard to find a man like him who believes in doing things the right way and not straying from it. The Kid will be missed by thousands.

DONNA BAUER!